Transparent 3 Layers Long Time Warranty Car Paint Body Protection Film
|FOB Price:||US $18-25 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||23 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|23 Square Meters||US $18-25/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Rolls Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Paper/Plastic Cylinder with Carton Outside|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JK42
- Material: TPU
- Kind: Personalized Sticker
- Car Glass Sticker Type: Anti-Src Car Paint Protection
- Interior Sticker Type: Car Window Sticker
- Product Name: Ppf Car Body Paint Protection Film
- Color: Transparent
- Weight: 10.5 Kg/Roll
- Anti-Scratch: Yes
- Thickness: 0.315mm
- Trademark: New vision/ alilula
- Origin: Guangdong, China(Mainland)
- Type: Logo
- Sticker Use: Car Paint Protection
- Car Body Sticker Type: Protection Film
- Rear Sticker Type: Decoration Sticker
- Brand: Alilula, New Vision
- Roll Size: 1.52*15m/Roll
- Performance: Strong Protective, Recover
- Certificate: ISO 9001, SGS, Ce
- Glue: Strong
- Warranty Period: 3-5 Years
- Specification: 1.52*15m/roll
- HS Code: 3919909000
|Product||Car Paint Protection Film|
|Heat Resistant||-50°C to +200°C|
|Glue Material||Imported removable glue|
|Gram weight of release paper||140gsm embossing paper|
|Thickness of release paper||0.15-0.16mm|
|Stand up against||water,dirt, grease, salt, weak acids oil|
|Durability period||Indoor 4-5 years; outdoor: 3-5 years|
|Compatibility||Die cutting,car decoration,architectural decoration|
|Color||Transparency( Glossy, Matte)|
New Vision TPU Advantage:
1.Ultraviolet resistance, self-healing and non-yellowing TPU.
2· Proprietary extrusion techniques that produce the flattest films in the industry.
3.Cost-effective: Our products are very cost effective as compared to other brands like 3M
or Avery etc
4.High flexibility: High flexibility with the use of Heat gun makes it easier to be applied on
the curving surface. The ultimate in flexibility and conformability to curved surfaces.
5. Application: Can be applied on interior and exterior surfaces of a car bonnet, spoiler,
bumper, car roof, car mirror, interior decoration, even mobile phone and so on)
6. Easy apply and remove: We use Strong Quality Imported Self Adhesive Glue, so it is easy
to apply it on the car and will stick to pretty much any surface, but also can be removed and
re-applied numerous times without losing its adhesion. Easy Install will not fade, chip, crack
7. Water proof, UV and FR; Filter harmful light ray. Seamless for whole car wrapping.
8. Easy to clean with soap and water.
9. Without residual glue on the car after remove.
Welcome to visit our company
GuangDong New Vision Film Co.,Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of car tint film
,building film,safety film ect. Our Company is in Guangzhou,factory in Jiangmen city.We
offer high quality products to our customers from all over the world in competitive price.
How to Wrap
Packing & Shipment & Payment
Packing:Air cushion film inside, carton box outside, With plastic pallet and stretch wrap film.
Carton size 1.62m*0.16m*0.16m .
Delivery: For small order,we can ship within 1-2 days by DHL,UPS,FedEx etc,
usually you will receive the items within 5-7 business days. For large order,we will
ship by sea and usually it takes 15-25 days to arrive.
Payment: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Visa, Credit Card, Debit Card etc,it is up to you.
Q1: Are you factory ?
A: Yes ,we are factory,but not a just factory . We also have sale teams ,own designers ,
own showroom , Can help buyers to decide which products are their best choice ,And all
your inquiry will be relied within 24 hours .
Q2: What's the quality control for your products?
A: After production, we will check the thickness, width, color of the film carefully. Tolerance
for the thickness was control within±0.02mm. And for each order, we will keep the sample.
When the client have the regular order for one model, we can guarantee the quality, thickness,
Q3: What's advantage about this product ?
A: 1.waterproof,easy to clean.
2. Privacy protection, anti-explosion,UV protection ,Heat Insulation.
3. Low-carbon, energy conservation , Environmental Protection , affordable price .
4. Reuse and protect your window glass
Q4: What's the MOQ ?
A: The moq is just 1rolls each design for normal.
Q5: What's the payment terms ?
A: T/T(30% deposit and the rest 70% balance before shipment) , L/C ,Paypal, Western Union .
If you have a better ,please feel free to share with us .